In this short guide we’ll show you how to set one of your photos from your photo library as your lock screen image.
Your lock screen is shown when your device is locked, before you put your pin code in.
To set this to a picture:
- Open up your photo library
- Choose the picture that you want
- Holding your phone vertically, tap the share button (found at the bottom of your browser window with an arrow pointing upwards)
- Scroll down and select ‘Use as wallpaper’
- You can then zoom in and out to crop the picture
- Once you are happy with this tap ‘Set’
- Select whether you’d like this as your lock screen image, your home screen (behind your app icons) or both.
Hey presto, you’ve just pimped your lock screen!