DETROIT, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Fans of outdoor-related programming can now watch full episodes and seasons of premium hunting, shooting, fishing, farming, equine, off-road and country lifestyle shows, for FREE, on the new CarbonTV iOS app.
Hailed as the #1 streaming video platform in the outdoors, the new iOS app from CarbonTV offers:
- An extensive library of free HD outdoor and rural lifestyle content
- Full episodes and seasons of new shows, films, clips and personalities
- Captivating original series and short films
- Access to CarbonTV’s renowned Carbon Cams, including the CRUSH Deer Cam and live eagle cam
- Chances to win swag from popular outdoor shows and brands through exclusive sweepstakes
- A personalized experience allowing users to follow their favorite shows and curate their own video playlists
- The ability to beam to your TV screen through Apple AirPlay
Download the five-star rated CarbonTV iOS app for free: http://apple.co/1Niz17J
Available on CarbonTV.com, Roku, Xbox One, Samsung SmartTVs and now on iOS, the digital streaming destination continues to make it easy for outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy the best outdoor-related programming on the go.
“We’ve been inundated with positive feedback from users thanking us for making outdoor content accessible and free at a time when cable packages continue to skyrocket in price and cut outdoor programming from their offerings,” says Daniel Seliger, EVP of Content and Marketing at Carbon Media Group. “From college students streaming hunting shows in their dorm rooms to Marines overseas who miss whitetail season, we’re committed to providing broader access and quality programming for our users – those who love the outdoors – the Carbon Class.”
The best of what’s happening outdoors is happening here. With more than 125 shows and millions of monthly views, CarbonTV is the leading online streaming destination for outdoor and rural lifestyle video. CarbonTV is the digital home to acclaimed shows, such as Bone Collector, Heartland Bowhunter’s Behind The Draw, American Harvest, Major League Bowhunter, SCORE Int’l, American Elements and the RIDE TV network. All video content is available on demand, for free at CarbonTV.com and through the CarbonTV app available on iOS devices, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs and Xbox One. To learn more, visit http://www.carbontv.com. Download our app:http://apple.co/1Niz17J. Connect on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarbonTV.